1. How long will the Admission last?
2. Is IELTS mandatory and how many points should I have?
Yes, of course it is mandatory because the lessons are conducted in English.
Required score 5.0 and above.
3. Will we be accepted without an exam?
Yes, if you have IELTS or another equivalent exam overall score 5.0 and above. Otherwise, you will need to take internal entrance exam of English language.
4. What exams are required to study on a GRANT/ Scholarship basis?
There are overall 250 places for the applicants who have IELTS score 5.0 and above. The first 200 students will be admitted on a GRANT basis. No additional exams are required.
5. Where can I study? (Abroad or in Tashkent or in one of the regions of the Republic?)
6. Do you have branches in other provinces?
Our University is the only International University in Uzbekistan and Central Asia and has no other branches.
7. Is admission for Bachelor only or Master’s?
So far, Bachelor degree is provided ONLY.
8. Is distance learning (online) or evening education available?
Lessons are provided in a traditional way (offline).
9. How much is the tuition fee?
10. Is it possible to pay the tuition fee in installments?
Yes, there is a possibility. You can pay in installments as specified in the contract
11.Where is the University located?
On the territory of Tashkent State Agriculture University
12. Is there a dormitory and where?
Yes, there is. On the territory of Tashkent State Agrarian University.
13. Are there any benefits for those who have a military ticket?
14. Is it possible to study abroad during the exchange program?
Yes, of course. There is an opportunity to study one semester at Royal Agricultural University in Cirencester, UK on the fourth level of study (the second year of study in the national equivalent)
15. What programmes of study are available at IAU?
Foundation year study
16.What documents are submitted during the admission process?
Copy of passport or national ID card
Copy of high school / college / school diploma, or certificate
Electronic photo taken in the last 3 months
Official certificate of English language proficiency: IELTS (5.0 points) and higher or other tests (CEFR, TOEFL)